Another bird sighting this morning. This Stork probably delivered a baby recently.
Then, we were off to the Lake Wales Flea Market. Drove an hour to save money equal to the gas used probably. But, I do look good in my new gear. The fine print on the hat reads "Don't forget my". We always buy sunglasses down here as well.
And, as you can see, we stopped off at Davidson's of Dundee Candy Factory on the way home. Buy ten, get one free 😋.
---------------------------------------------
Just got the news that our friend Julie Taylor has broken her upper leg on the day that Mark celebrated his 70th birthday. Julie is a Wordler with our group - I can think of a lot of four letter words to describe what has happened, but I had to work on the five letter version. Julie's a Brit, which helped.
We're thinking of you Julie - make sure that guy takes good care of you!
And every one else take care as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment