Thursday, January 11, 2024

Disney Springs

Birthday wishes were sent today (we sang - left a message) to Mardi's brother Greg.  All the best.

--------------------------------------

 I've apparently become a bit introspective (too much time on my hands) the last few days.  And I had another eureka moment this morning.

I've been beating Mardi at Skip-Bo and the realization came to me that this seems to be an annual event.  I always start strong, but by the end of the year she has crushed me once again.  And it dawned on me - maybe I can only play this game well in Florida.  So, at the end of March I have a decision to make 😎!

------------------------------------------

Mardi and I shared a bucket of golf balls on the driving range this morning.  My knees held up and all went well, except that my 3 iron only goes as far as my 9 iron used to go (that's a loss of at least a third of my former distance).

Tomorrow calls for rain, so we'll plan another trip to the range on Saturday.  And then we've booked the 9 hole course for Sunday.  After that we'll be able to determine when we can join up with Cousin Jill and Ron at Cleveland Heights.  

-----------------------------------------

Tonight we headed over to Disney Springs to see and hear Jeff Howell.

That's Jeff's son Casey on the right.  He's started to take over more of the singing as Jeff's voice is starting to wear out.  But he's still an awesome entertainer.


And he loves his audience.  Especially Canadians.


We'll be back!

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment