Thursday, January 25, 2024

My Good Samaritan

 The weather appears to have righted itself.  Sunny and 28C today.

On this trip so far, Mardi has knit six toques for the homeless.


In marked contrast, I have been pretty useless 😎.

----------------------------------------

We played the 9 hole Crane's Bend course again today.  The island green is always a challenge.  First game I made the green, second game the fringe, today - you see those boards?

On a good line, but I hit about six inches from the top of the boards.

Mardi has made it each time and has cleaned my clock on the scoreboard as well.  Nevertheless, a slight overall improvement in my game once again.  Have to keep on trying.

-------------------------------------------

Tonight, Mardi and I joined Jo-Ann and Kathryn at the House of Blues to see Jeff Howell.  Stayed for two sets.  We really enjoy his form of entertainment, especially when he recognizes us and yells out "Go Tiger-Cats!".

The girls start packing tomorrow.  They leave on Saturday for South Carolina.  Maureen and Matt move into the house after they leave.

Stay well folks.




No comments:

Post a Comment