Friday, July 21, 2023

Walks, Water and Wow

Today is Mardi's grandson Ethan's birthday, and his mom Angela celebrates hers tomorrow.  Best wishes to both.

----------------------------------------- 

Yesterday, I headed out for a brisk mile and a half hike along the waterfront.  

Did the same this morning with no problems except a bit of chest "discomfort" at times.  Max heart rate yesterday was 99, today 96 with most of the trip at 92.  So I suppose that is progress.

My problem is that I don't know if what I'm feeling is because I'm old, out of shape, or still have a heart issue.  In any event it seems to be an improvement over my experience prior to the operation.  Fingers crossed!

-----------------------------------------

This afternoon, sister Judy visited with her granddaughter Molly.  She came to pick up the geranium basket I set aside for her, but at Mardi's suggestion she made sure that Molly brought her bathing suit.


Judy and I watched as Mardi threw a loonie around the pool and Molly retrieved it.  I'm sure that she spent more time underwater than above!  Great little swimmer!

--------------------------------------------

Tomorrow we head for Six Nations and their Pow Wow.  Love watching the kids dance!

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment