Our neighbours Pat and Gillian joined Mardi and me for our trip to the Six Nations Pow Wow today. The event was much bigger than we have seen in the past, with hundreds of dancers and singers participating. They just kept coming!
Some of the dancers outfits were exceptional.
And I had my picture taken with two finely outfitted gentlemen...............wearing my new "Every Child Matters" cap.
I didn't get any pictures of Pat or Gillian, but I was sent a pic of Mardi as she hitchhiked to the van, leaving the rest of us to cover that kilometre on foot. That's me to the left with my orange hat.
Since Hewitt's Dairy in Hagersville was "on the way" home (Gary will attest to that - it's on the way home when he and Jill travel from Niagara Falls to Burlington) we made a side trip for some waffle cones. Yummm!
All in all, a nice relaxed, but very warm, day. The ice cream topped it off!
Stay well.







No comments:
Post a Comment