Saturday, July 23, 2022

Good Friends

 I have belatedly discovered that today is Jacquie Court's birthday.  I guess Sven was too absorbed in his own birthday festivities to tell us about  his daughter's event.  Shame!

----------------------------------------------------

Yard sales this morning with Mardi and Judy.  Everyone found treasures.  Mine was another Loon carving.  I need another shelf!

----------------------------------------------------

Gary and Jill invited some golf couples for food, fun and drinks at their place in Burlington (so I guess that I shouldn't be too hard on Sven).

Some games were played, including a golf chipping competition.  Mardi represented the ladies very well.

She plays better in bare feet apparently.
Photo credit Jim Maguire.

Jill is being coached by Matt on this game.  Practice needed.


It was a wonderful way to spend an enjoyable day with good friends.  Very kind and thoughtful of Jill and Gary to come up with this idea.  Many thanks!

---------------------------------------------

Blue Jays beat the Red Sox again today, but by a more modest 4 - 1 score.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment