From this..........
..........to this.
Field grasses, which had invaded this area, root laterally about 3 or 4 inches down. So I dug it out about that far - I'm sure that I didn't get them all, but enough that I should be able to control things now.
Added about five broken bags of soil and two bags of mulch.
These were "Charlie Brown" junipers that I planted a couple of years ago. Spindly and not saleable. Give them a couple more years and they'll look just fine.
---------------------------------------------------
Norman Lear is 100 years old today. His advice? Forget what has happened in the past. Don't worry about what is next. Live in the moment.
Kathryn, enjoy your visit with Leslie.
---------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost to the Cardinals on the wrong end of a 6 - 1 game. OK, so don't live in that moment! Shake it off guys.
---------------------------------------------------
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment