Saturday, January 1, 2022

Polar Bears

 Today's birthday wishes go out to Mardi's New Year's baby.  Happy birthday Greg.

-------------------------------------------------

Spent the day once again watching my love wince and groan from her ailment.

Instead, Monica thought that I should have gone for a dip today:

"Bud, in one of your blogs you said you were bored and lonely yet I didn’t see you down at the lake for the polar bear swim today! I am sure Mardi would gladly have left her sick bed to help you dress!!
Happy New Year!!"


What the hell, I could probably match that guy!

Monica, I promise to do a polar bear swim when climate change brings the January 1 water temperature in Lake Ontario up to 80F.

-----------------------------------------------

Mardi spent part of the day awake, but she's still bent over in pain at times.  Hopefully, we'll see more improvement in the next couple of days.

------------------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment