Saturday, January 22, 2022

Moderna

 Some people are refusing Moderna shots because of concerns about side effects.  Interestingly, this comes just as studies show that Moderna provides better protection against breakthrough infection than Pfizer.

Mardi and I have both had three Moderna shots.  Plus I am pretty certain that she has had Covid and is a long haul victim of its symptoms.  So, we feel relatively safe for our trip to Florida.

Mardi needs to get away and get outside to build up her strength.  I need to get away because I'm tired of staying warm by standing in a 90 degree corner 😇.

We'll avoid crowds and continue to be Canadian cautious.  Because of Mardi's energy issues we won't be playing a lot of golf. Most likely spend time at the practice area, at least for the first while.  And for the first week, just making sure that Ewen has a good time while Mardi continues to mend.

----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I mentioned that I had hoped that Mardi would return to her "young" self.  And lo and behold, I got my wish!

Yeehaw!
---------------------------------------------------------
Matt and Maureen joined us for cards and dinner today.  Don't like to brag, but the champions had their picture taken.

Yeah, I know Sven.  You recognize the trophy.
--------------------------------------------

A day without laughter is a day wasted.  Charlie Chaplin.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment