Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Desperate

 Yesterday was not a good one for Mardi.  In contrast, today has been just fine!  It's the first time she's sounded positive in three weeks.  Let's hope that today's situation continues!

------------------------------------------------------

Other than news about Mardi's health I didn't have much to talk about today in the blog.  So, in desperation I agreed to meet with Al Knapp in the Gage Park parking lot to have a coffee.  Yeah, I was really desperate!  Ron King can empathize I'm sure. 


OK, so Mardi and I met Al and Liz so that I could loan Al my Fishguts CD.  He loaned me a book in return and bought the coffee. Mardi took some of her fabulous date squares to share as well.


Someday, when Covid is over, we'll have to stop meeting like this.

-------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I can't start to read Al's book just yet.  I'm in the middle of a book on anti-gravity and I can't put it down.

Thanks to Steve and Steamer for that one!

-------------------------------------------------

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment