To get me to church, they have to either provide food or entertainment. And this past weekend they did both - dinner on Saturday and a choir performance on Sunday. My sweetheart sang her heart out. She's centre back.
And other than gardening and pretending to play golf that's about it for the past four days.
But, today was different. First, a wild turkey sighting in the back field.
Then, Kildeer pretending to be injured, to keep me away from their nest or chicks - some have hatched already.
And finally, being the Pied Piper of Swallows as they swooped around the mower picking off the insects that I disturbed. I love those moments.
-----------------------------
Before I cut the grass, this was my morning project - to turn this weed filled scene...............
....into this.
-----------------------------------------
As Mardi and I navigate our aging decline we have decided that it's time to revisit some of our favourite places.
First up, hopefully in late July - early August, will be a trip to Canada's east coast. P.E.I., Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
Then, on our March return from Florida, Biloxi's sand beaches, New Orleans and Nashville.
Finally (for now) a trip to Hawaii in April.
Sorry about the inheritance kids!
------------------------------------------
Jays have won two in a row from Boston. Time to start believing again? Maybe.
Stay well.


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment