I haven't published for a few days so I missed sister Judy's and second cousin RoseAnn's birthdays on Thursday and Judy Rivers yesterday. Today it's Liz Knapp's turn. All the best!
---------------------------------
On Friday, Mardi and I headed to Port Colborne to join Bonnie and Steve at the Smokin Buddha for a nice lunch, followed by "The Beaver Club" at the Lighthouse Theatre.
Four women head to Dildo (so you know what kind of a play it is) Newfoundland. Well done with lots of laughs and some moving moments.
Last night, after my usual digging and lawn cutting we headed to Burlington to fill in for a euchre night with long time friends. We may not be invited back - Mardi won the money for most lone hands.
Today I dug for a couple of hours and cut grass a bit. Then, headed to the Optimist Park where Mardi and Pat were looking after the booth for a T - Ball tournament. Bought a coffee from the ladies and watched a bit of a game.
Lots of hits and good play.
Then headed home to watch the Blew Jay's game. And sure enough, they blew their sixth game in a row. I should have stayed with the little guys and their T - Ball game.
Fortunately, I had time to switch to the FIFA game and watch Canada beat South Africa 1 - 0 to advance to the round of 16. So the afternoon wasn't a total loss.
------------------------------------
Stay well.

No comments:
Post a Comment