Mardi had her doctor's appointment yesterday and is now on antibiotics to resolve her coughing and congestion.
My eye doctor appointment is next week. We'll "see" how that goes.
----------------------------------
I visited the greenhouse today and hugged the folks (except Alex's brother - we just shook hands).
No Easter Lilies this year. They were always an issue re blooming time and also interfered with other plantings. In their place Trillium has planted some baskets for another grower, a short term and simpler crop. They'll be shipped out soon.
I picked up Mardi's plants that Sean had looked after for her and Sean added some tulips to cheer her up - which they certainly did. She loves you Sean!
Showing up at the greenhouse after our Florida sojourn is always a lift for me. Life is good.
I have a new project to keep me busy until gardening begins. More on that later.
Stay well.


No comments:
Post a Comment