Friday, March 6, 2026

A Routine Day

 This morning we headed over to Dunkin' Donuts to replenish our Keurig coffee supply.  And of course we had to have a coffee and donut or muffin while we were there.  Don't want to waste a trip.

Then we took a walk around this part of the Ja-Mar complex.  This is what you see from the shuffleboard court near the entrance.


We checked out the pool and saw the morning exercise class.  One man and several women.  Next time there may be two men.  What the heck, if I can cope with bingo the pool shouldn't be much of a challenge.  And I do need to be doing more exercising or I won't be able to dig in the gardens much when I get back home.  The muscles are disappearing as we speak.  The old man look is here and now.

Unfortunately, after the walk we had to put up with a next door neighbour who is building something.  Power tools off and on, every day (10 feet away from our window).  So getting out for a walk is about more than just exercise.

---------------------------------------

Tonight we headed back to bingo.  Jill, Jan and Mardi took it seriously, with extra cards.   Jill and Mardi won money tonight.


I did the minimum number of cards and also won, ,and I ended up with a net $1 per hour bonanza!

-----------------------------

We have heard an owl here, but it isn't a Great Horned Owl.   The hoot cadence is different.  Haven't identified it yet.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment