We were packed and loaded by 9 a.m. and headed for Myrtle Beach. Should have been here by 5 p.m. But a short lunch stop and a gas fillup, plus an hour and half traffic delay got us here around 7 p.m.
The last part of the journey, after we turned off I-95 was a delight. Quiet back country and lots of Wisteria vines. in full flower, clinging to the trees.
A slow check-in and then we couldn't find our unit, and we were supposed to meet my daughters at 7:30, so we gave up and headed to the restaurant. But it was located in a bizarre shopping centre/amusement park and it took another few minutes to find it, so we arrived a half hour late.Fortunately, a glass of wine (after I showed proof of identity - I know that we didn't look our age, but really!) put me out of my misery..........
and I was able to enjoy Barbara.............Jo-Ann.....................and Kathryn (steak, not crab legs).....and my better half.....We had an enjoyable evening, with more to follow tomorrow.
And I was actually able to find our unit afterwards.
Life is a test, but it's still good!
Stay well.

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment