Tuesday, March 18, 2025

A Good Day

 Belated birthday wishes to cousin Jill and to grand neice Sylvie.  Apparently, I celebrated St. Patrick's Day a bit too much yesterday. 

And, best wishes to Joyce, who is in hospital battling pneumonia right now.  Get well fast my friend!

--------------------------------------------

A quiet day today.  Mardi and I headed over to Orange Lake and played the nine hole walking course, Legends Walk, while Matt hit the driving range to fix his swing.  Apparently we all need to fix our swings 😒.

To improve international relations, I used my Am-Can ball marker.


Although I like the maple leaf on my ball, I have no idea what "WE THE GROVE" means.  Michael Jordan has a private golf course named The Grove - perhaps?

Played cards for a while before dinner.  The girls crushed us.

Leftovers from last night at Miller's.




Do you suppose that there is a reason for Americans being overweight?

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment