I'm "batching it" for a few days. My sweetie has gone to Sauble Beach to spend some time with the girls. In the process, my farm truck got its semi-annual vacuuming. Thanks babe!
-------------------------------------------
Weeded a few more gardens today. I did finish the Trillium garden the other day. Looks better now............
..........................but! Those innocent looking green plants around the circumference of the centre.........
.......are pumpkin vines. Enjoy the look of the Trillium for now, because it will be obliterated in the coming weeks!
-------------------------------------------------
Had my telephone "appointment" with the heart doctor this morning. To update my family, and with due warning to my golf buddies, I will be getting a stent inserted sometime next month.
And, sometime over the summer I will be having cataracts in both eyes removed, so I'll miss a bit of golf and gardening while all of that is going on.
More time for drinking I guess. There's always a silver lining!
--------------------------------------------------
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment