Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mothers" Day

 Sean and I picked out 14 large ferns for the folks who responded to yesterday's email.


Turns out that David has more large ferns, but he set aside the 200 best for his retail customers.

He also has the spaced baskets from the second planting.


And the basket to basket third planting.


Won't take long for these to mature.

------------------------------------------

While we're talking about plants, have a look at these beauties.


Mardi's Anthurium and Peace Lily started life as accent pieces in a planter she received for her  birthday two years ago.  She transplanted them and voila!  We do need to share some of the glory with Sean, who nurtured them at the greenhouse the past two winters when we were away.  Thanks Sean!

----------------------------------------

I'm picking up David and Matt for golf in the morning.  I'll make sure that Matt doesn't bring the pink golf bag.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment