Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Tuesday, May 16

 Golfed yesterday and had visions of scoring my age.  Had 43 on the front nine, just needed to duplicate it on the back, but ended with a 91.  Still felt good!  And we enjoyed the two doses of birdie juice.

--------------------------------------

Last night Kathryn and Anna came for dinner and dice.  Of course I put Anna to work on my computer.  She downloaded my pictures and documents to an external hard drive.


We've decided that I need a new computer.

It is great having brilliant grand children!

-----------------------------------------

Met Jim Maguire at the greenhouse this morning.  Sean and I sleeved the eight Boston Ferns that Monica had ordered.


I think that I look pretty good with that apron on!

Picture courtesy Tom Cruise, per our admiring young saleswoman.

-----------------------------------------

And, after cutting the grass I headed for EZEE Clean car wash.  The touchless line is working, but the manual wash area is under construction after having been rammed by a truck in a robbery.


You'll notice that the sign says "Please Pray for the Witness".  She was intentionally run down by the culprits as they left.

------------------------------------------

Stay positive and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment