Saturday, January 14, 2023

The Party's Over

 I received these pictures from Jamie after I posted last night.  The four of us, and Mardi's rib eye (she's definitely better).



------------------------------------------

It was pouring rain this morning as we loaded the young folks up for our ride to the airport.  A good day to depart - no sunshine to regret leaving.  The end of a nice vacation.

Safe journey!  This is Jamie's first plane ride.  May it be as smooth as I promised.
They later advised us that they arrived home safely, albeit with a 3 or 4 hour delay.

The overnight temp for the next two nights is forecast to be 0C with low teens during the days.  Good timing kids!

-------------------------------------------------

Did a small shop on the way home.  Saw these turkeys on the way in.

----------------------------------------------------
Beat Mardi at Skip-Bo today.  Apparently she still has some brain fog from her bout with Covid.
----------------------------------------------------
Took my Dofasco watch in for repair and then took Mardi to Bealle's shopping for some golf duds.  But we won't be playing for a couple of days according to the weather.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment