Some folks that I'm with have pointed out that I didn't finish yesterday's blog. To be fair, my mind was mush after that many hours on the road.
So, at about 10 o'clock we all awoke from our nap and Sean and Jamie asked me if I would drive them down to the fireworks show, about a three mile drive. They said that they could walk home............it would be dark, in a U.S. city, with an extra order of drunks, so I decided to hang around.
We got down to the pier before 11 p.m. and headed for a local bar. Jamie participated in the Cha-Cha Slide.
Then, we headed out to watch the fireworks.
An awesome show. Every bit as good as Disney's!
I think I'll check with the rest of the crew before I post each night. They can tell me what I'm forgetting.
No comments:
Post a Comment