Sunday, January 29, 2023

Recovery Day

 Other than a bit of a kink in my left knee, I survived yesterday's adventure without incident.  It would have been interesting to know what my heart rate was at the top of the climb - I'm sure that it was well into three digits.

-------------------------------------------

Today we played the 18 hole Reserve course again.  Didn't go well.  Too hot I guess 😎😎.

There are some golf balls that aren't worth chasing.


And others that you wish hadn't happened.


That ball came from the white tees in the background, a total of about 55 yards.  And that's how my day went.

In the end we decided that we were on a wildlife tour - to hell with the golf scores.  Even the alligators were laughing at us.


--------------------------------------------

It looks like we're only good for golf every three days or so.  Old age is taking its toll.

So tomorrow is a day of rest for us.  But Maureen and Matt begin their trip south and should join us late Tuesday.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment