Wednesday, January 25, 2023

The Lazy River

 Today's birthday boy is my grandson Kyle, who is today 32 years old.  

Best wishes.

------------------------------------------

Today we headed over to River Island.  

Ed and I had to guard the table while Rose and Mardi had a swim.

An interesting story about the beer.  I left my wallet at home when we headed to the pool area.  Our room key serves as a debit card on the resort, so I ordered our beer and handed the lady my key card.  Didn't work!  So I've got two beers poured and can't pay for them.  A hero from Pennsylvania covered it for me.  Many thanks!

The ladies rented tubes and headed down the lazy river.

It goes for about half a kilometre so we didn't see them for a while.

Instead, Ed and I watched the giant water slide.


And this young guy as he was expelled from the tube.


Apparently, they also allow whales to try the slide.


They also have a rock climbing wall.


For the right offer, I will climb that thing!

---------------------------------------------

Tonight it was to Miller's for dinner.  A special treat as Rose and Ed will be leaving tomorrow.

Stay well.





No comments:

Post a Comment