Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Time Out

 Golfed at Willow Valley this morning - EARLY this morning, like 7 a.m.  Woke up at 4:30 for my old man pee and decided that it didn't make sense to go back to bed.  I'm getting too old for this!

The four of us (Ron, Al, Calvin and me) had a good time, but I just have to share the following picture with you.    

The tee on that hole is on the other side of the bridge so I don't know how the ball ended up on this side of the tree.  Ron took a penalty - I'm surprised that he didn't cut down the tree.

I think he's smiling because he took some money off us today.

-----------------------------------------

After golf I cleaned up the Trillium garden out front and watered the Mums.  Which clears my calendar for a few days at the greenhouse.

Tomorrow, Mardi and I are heading for A.J.'s cottage in Tweed for a couple of days of R & R.  No T.V., no internet, so I may have to spend time in a pub to see the Blue Jays and put out the blog.  We'll see.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, tonight's Blue Jays game is rain delayed with them ahead 5 - 3.  Watched Bianca Andreescu advance in tennis - incredible athlete!

Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment