Monday, August 29, 2022

Party Time

 Calvin and I had our golf heads handed to us on a platter by Sandro and Randy today.  So..............

I'm hoping that they don't sprout!

-------------------------------------------

Scheduled the van for air conditioning repair on Friday.  This is not the weather that you want hot air blowing on you in the vehicle!

-------------------------------------------

On the news, Christia Freeland was accosted by a right wing axxhole in Alberta who told her she didn't belong in the province.  She was born there!

He doesn't belong in Canada!

Boy, I wish there was a party in Canada that I could vote for that would straighten this anger mess out.  Maybe the Christmas Party.  Or the Birthday Party.  Certainly not the Pierre Poilievre or the Justin Trudeau or the Jagmeet Singh parties!

-------------------------------------------

Blue Jays came from behind to beat the Chicago Cubs 5 - 4 in the 11th inning.  Tense but fun.  They played like they meant it tonight - about time!

Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment