Thursday, August 11, 2022

Relaxing

We drove four and half hours to get to Tweed, brightened by this image.  Shades of the seventies!


 Add an hour for dinner in Bellville and it turned into another long day.  (Using the internet at Tim's in Tweed is just about as slow.)

We arrived at our destination.........


------------at dusk.


While we were driving, Mardi got a phone call from Bonnie.  By the time they were finished, we had booked a river cruise in the Netherlands!  So, from December 24 until April 10 I will be putting my head on my own pillow just two days.  First a week in Jamaica, then three months in Florida followed by the river cruise.

I'll tell you, I never visualized this kind of a life before I met Mardi!  Hard to take!

------------------------------------------

We did nothing today but play cards.  Total unwind.

Stay well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment