Birthday wishes to Diane Lougheed today. All the best Diane.
---------------------------------------
As reported yesterday afternoon, we headed to Port Dover last evening to meet Bonnie and Steve at "211 Main Street". Dinner was good, company was great.
Then, it was off to the theatre.
Two very good actors, playing different parts, on a sparse stage that was a home, a restaurant, a car, a garden, etc. Story of a marriage that was disintegrating and was put back together again. Great show!
Vaccination proof was required, masks were worn for the duration, and seating was social distanced (don't know how they can make ends meet with such a small crowd).
We'll be visiting the Lighthouse again in a couple of weeks, once again with Bonnie and Steve. That will be a Norm Foster play. Can't wait!
-------------------------------------------------
Headed for the greenhouse to move sod and cut grass.
Looks like one of the resident Red Tailed Hawks had a nice meal.
Did you know that a bird in the hand is safer than one flying overhead?
-------------------------------------------------------
Things looked relatively dry so I turned the mower on.
A bit wet but not terrible. So I continued.This section looked completely dry, but.................
Yuck! Had to call for reinforcements from the Trillium Hill road rescue unit. Sean towed me out with the tractor (that David had recovered from the back field a couple of days ago).
I've asked David's man Kent to power wash the mower. It's a bit brown for some reason (so are my clothes and shoes!).
I've got some work ahead of me.
------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'm heading for my flu shot. And I'll be eligible for the Moderna booster by December 6. Should be well protected for our Florida visit.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment