Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Murder She Wrote

 Some days are busier than others.  Today was a good one.

Started out early.  I headed to the greenhouse to meet Greg and Diane, who were looking for some cedars for their deck.  While I was waiting, this rig showed up.  David's having more gravel spread over one of his growing areas.


After the trees were picked out, the three of us headed back to our place to join Mardi for coffee.  A nice visit.

Then it was back to the greenhouse where I finished the garden I was working on.  Got wet knees while I was weeding though.

-------------------------------------------------

At 5 p.m. Mardi and I arrived at the Winterbury Medical Clinic for our Moderna booster shots.  Turns out we were two hours and forty minutes short of the full 168 day waiting period, but they closed their eyes to that discrepancy and gave us the shots.  Florida, here we come!

-------------------------------------------------

Then, it was off to the Optimist Murder Mystery.  Tom Selleck was there, calling himself Waldo.


At one point, I was hauled in.  But it turned out that Bud Wiser was innocent.


Several people were seriously hurt during the drama.


We do have fun while we're working to help the community!

--------------------------------------------------

Well done by the jury in the Ahmaud Arbery murder case.  There will be appeals but for sure they're going to pay for their actions.

--------------------------------------------------

Just received a new book, "Betrayal, The Final Act Of The Trump Show".  That will fill in time on some cold days.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment