So, yesterday David attended a Winnipeg Jets game with eighteen thousand friends. Today I attended a Cayuga Stars game with a couple of hundred friends (David's obviously more likeable than me!)
Watched Lincoln Brownell's team go down to defeat at the hands of the Glancaster Rangers. But Lincoln put up a good fight.
He was taken down in front of the net trying to prevent a goal.
I'd forgotten how much fun it is to watch tyke hockey. It's been a few years - my grandkids are all past that stage now, and I have a bit of a wait before Great Granddaughter Rowan takes up the game.
Of course there is another side to hockey. Nice to see this banner in the arena.
I remember breaking up a fight in the stands at one of David's games. Parents can get stupid sometimes.
----------------------------------------------
Tomorrow Greg is coming to dinner. Looking forward to the visit.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment