Sunday, September 13, 2026

Mother Nature and Father Time

 

Yesterday, while cutting the grass behind the greenhouse I came up to this hawk.  I got to within about 40 feet with the mower going and it didn't flinch.  So I shut it down and watched the bird finish its meal.  Mother Nature is really special!



Then it was time to head home for the Shoreliner BBQ.  Lots of folks attending.
First, the food lineup.

Seems to be a lot of really old people.  I don't understand.


They had a three man band, and Mardi and I even got up and danced (no pictures, don't want you to laugh).
------------------------------------------------
Today was a lot of fun as well, thanks to Father Time!  Because today we headed to Burlington to help Jim Maguire celebrate his entrance into the Old Boys Club as he turns 80.

This picture was showing when I looked at the screen.

And I was impressed with myself when I got to within 40 feet of the hawk!  If you've seen Jim's bird photos you've seen the very best!


A good friend!  All the best Jim!

Elbows up.  Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment