Saturday, August 15, 2026

Trees, Rocks And Water

 Yesterday we planned to golf nine holes with friends of Kathy and Lorrie, but thunderstorms and a long afternoon period of rain changed our plans.  So we played cards instead.

I won at Skip-Bo, but Lorrie and I got our butts kicked at Jokers and Marbles (a good political move - happy wives, etc.).

Then we headed to Tracadie for dinner at Fin Folks Food.


This was our view.


This morning we said goodbye to our dear friends.  Our visit was more than we could have expected.  We saw things, and enjoyed meals that we would not have been able to do without the direction of Kathy and Lorrie.

-----------------------------------------

Tonight, after lots of trees, rocks and water, we're in Sydney, Nova Scotia in Cape Breton.  And enjoyed dinner at the hotel restaurant.  This is our harbour view from both the restaurant and from our room.


Since we arrived in P.E.I. my main meals have been either Lobster or Haddock.  And all have been delicious.  Tonight's Haddock and Herbed Potatoes included the best tasting cooked carrots I've ever eaten!  I'm totally spoiled!

-------------------------------

And the Blue Jays won again!  Yahoo!

Tomorrow we head to Halifax.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment