So, after leaving Hopewell Cape we headed to P.E.I. across the Confederation Bridge. Stopped for brunch at a Bakery/Diner and I ordered a Lobster Omelette - now I'm a downeaster.
We arrived at Lorrie's and Kathy's home mid afternoon. They're located on a point with the St. Lawrence to the north and tidal bays on either side. This is looking west to one of the bays. That's my new friend Ginger in the foreground.
Lobster dinner that night. Now I feel like an islander.
Yesterday Lorrie took us on a tour of the area as we headed to Green Gables for a round of golf.
It's a beautiful course, with a vicious attitude. Sand bunkers everywhere, tilted rolling greens, and evil pinplacements.
Our host and hostess.
We finished off the day with a game of Euchre. Kathy and I lost - sorry partner!
Today we head out for a Ceilidh on a fishing boat. Lobster dinner and lots of music. Can't wait.
-----------------------------
Love those Jays.
Stay well.





No comments:
Post a Comment