Tuesday, April 28, 2026

The Story Of The Cottage

 THE STORY OF THE "COTTAGE"

In the summer of 2025, Sue and David took their                                family to Scotland and invited my wife, Mardi,                               and me to join them.

One of the highlights of the trip was a visit to a                        beautiful civic garden in Edinburgh where I saw                                a lovely cottage at the corner of the property.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I asked David if he would build me one of 
those at Trillium Hill.  He declined, but said 
that I could have the shed down front.  That 
shed had been our original sales counter 
when he first opened the garden centre.  
It is now used to store the letters for our 
signs down front and a bit sad looking 
when I took it over.

In any event, I decided to take him up on                                          his offer and this is the result.


I still have the challenge of figuring
out how to include a living room,
dining room, kitchen, bedroom and
bathroom in that space.
Time will tell.

Bud Craig,
Head Gardener (the only gardener).

            

No comments:

Post a Comment