Saturday, April 11, 2026

New Home And Surroundings

 Birthday greetings go out today to Sue and Reggie.  Have a great day ladies!

---------------------------------------

Did an inspection tour of my new home this morning.  It does need some TLC.



I'll have to wait for some consistently warm weather to do some painting.

-----------------------------------------

While I was down there I took a look around.

When David started developing the property he was required to plant a row of cedars along the side and back of the neighbour's property.

Looks OK right?


But here is what happens when the neighbour empties his pool onto Trillium Hill property.


Those big trees originally went to the left about 50 more feet and then the width of the property, another couple of hundred feet.  Those trees all died and the replacements - the little guys to the left - also died.   Apparently they don't like chlorine.  Money down the drain!

-----------------------------------------

The Blue Jays keep losing troops to such things as fractured thumbs and toes, and the flu.  Can't wait for things (and players) to get better.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment