Thursday, April 16, 2026

Catching Up

 Since we got home from Florida, Mardi and I have been going through our stuff and identifying things we no longer need.  Yesterday, we delivered a van load of clothes and furnishings to the GBF (Grimsby Benevolent Fund).  And, of course, we then had to go inside and shop 😏.

I found this little treasure.

Nothing wrong with a little self promotion is there?  Maybe I should hang it on my new home 😀.

Speaking of the "cottage", the sign is ready to go up.


Just need a couple of outdoor painting days to get a spot ready.

-----------------------------------------

The grass needs cutting, but there are a lot of really wet areas where the mower could get stuck or leave some ruts, so we're in a holding pattern on that issue.

-----------------------------------------

Hard to be a Blue Jays fan these days.  They are finding new ways to lose games.  Sad to watch.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment