Friday, November 7, 2025

Moving On

 Birthday wishes go out to Rose Strecker today.  All the best, and I hope that Ed has gone all out to help you celebrate Rose.

----------------------------------------

I guess that it's time to put this year's baseball season to bed.  They didn't win the World Series, but they put on an awesome performance.  A series for the ages!

Can't wait to see next year's version.  I've printed off their spring training schedule and I expect that Mardi and I will be attending more than one game while we're down south..

Go Jays Go.

------------------------------------------

It's fun to watch the Conservatives disintegrate.  The Pierre Poilievre/Reform rhetoric has doomed his leadership role.  He's as good as gone.

If the Conservatives had won the last election, he would have been gone sooner.  Can you imagine him taking on Trump?  No contest!

My prediction is that if Poilievre isn't turfed, then when the dust has settled the Liberals will have a majority. 

And we won't have a tariff deal any time soon.  Trump still intends to take us over and won't give up that fruitless quest as long as he remains President.

Hopefully, the Reagan Republicans will get their backbone back and bring some sense to the political scene.

--------------------------------------

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment