Yesterday's blog result was frustrating. I use Blogspot to create the blog so that the pictures show up in the appropriate place. I check what I've created and if I'm happy with it I copy and paste to create an email draft. Check that out and once again, if I'm happy hit "send".
The problem is that I can't count on the process. The original might look OK, but when I cut and paste things happen. Print size might change on part of the script, stuff moves around.
If the print size changes it can't be fixed in the draft. None of the email print size options match the original, so I have to scrap and start over.
And maddeningly, sometimes the draft looks good and I hit send and things still change. Like last night when the picture disappeared and was replace with a second copy of another picture. And I'm sure that you've seen weird print size situations in previous editions. Damn!
--------------------------------------------------
The big news today? It was announced at the Optimist Club meeting that we have entered into a contract with a movie company. They will produce "Slo Pitch", a fun series about women ball players.
They will rent our building and ball diamond for about a month. Paint the building, make some upgrades and we'll end up with a $50,000 cheque!
We and our regular renters will have to make some accommodations, which have been arranged. Let's hope that it is a success and continues for a few seasons!
-------------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment