Had an appointment with Dr. Armegon today and passed with flying colours. I go back in a couple of weeks for another laser treatment.
In the meantime I can drive again, and take a drink (not at the same time). My left eye vision will slowly return to normal over the coming months. And, best of all I can fly, so our planned trip to Scotland in August is good to go!
The doctor is quite a genius, responsible for a couple of world firsts. But he is also a bit strange - his pink velveteen suit today was quite spectacular! But who cares? Although I wish that I had had the courage to take out my phone for a picture!
I can go back to work next week, but nothing strenuous. Hey Sean, could you park the tractor and wagon alongside the soil skids and have the young guys load the broken bags of soil from behind the skids on it and move them to the skids behind the "Road Closed" sign? That way I can cut the grass behind the skids. Thanks.
----------------------------------------
In other news, I got my updated Nexus Trusted Traveller card in the mail today. Hopefully I will be able to take advantage of it and return to Florida next winter. I will book my timeshare weeks next month. And, ironically, this time my two weeks plus upgrade will get me eleven weeks of Florida time. Sure hope that I can put it to good use! We'll have to see.
----------------------------------------
Watched the Blue Jays defeat San Diego 12 - 0 tonight. Lots of fun.
But then we watched the Oilers lose to Dallas, mostly due to stupid penalties. Let's hope they improve next game.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment