It's been quiet the last few days, so no blogging. Well, quiet but not boring.
Saturday night we headed to the theatre in Port Colborne expecting to see "Mary's Wedding" - that's what the ticket said. But, what we saw was "Sweet Delilah Swim Club". Later on, I remembered that we saw Mary's Wedding last month. Surprised that I even remembered that much 😒😟.
Nevertheless, the show was great. Five ladies who swam together have a reunion every year. We were invited to a few of them. Lots of humour, but also lots of moments that have you thinking about life. Their final reunion comes when one of them has just died, and another is deep in dementia (did I mention that I have trouble remembering some things?).
In the end, the show reminds you how important friends are in your life. Certainly mine are! Thank you friends.
-----------------------------------------
I've been watching the Snapping Turtle nest every day. It's almost time for the hatching.
So far, nothing. But there must have been another nest nearby because the folks at the greenhouse just found this little fellow.
Love Mother Nature!
--------------------------------------
In other news, my lover has left me.
Well, for a couple of days. Mardi is visiting Jo-Anne VanStone at her cottage in the Muskokas.
I'm wasting away. If you don't hear from me by Thursday night, send help.
--------------------------------------
Working on another garden. Will report when it's done.
Stay well.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment