Saturday, September 9, 2023

Dobbin

 As predicted, Dobbin was anxious to get back into harness.  So anxious that he spent an hour getting soaked cutting grass in the rain.  Felt good!

Also enjoyed a coffee break chat with Sean.  Nice way to spend time!

 Hopefully, better weather conditions will come to allow the rest of the grass cutting. Still an hour and a half left to finish.

----------------------------------------------

While I was sitting around I decided to do some market research.  Mardi and I had stopped at Home Depot yesterday and while there I noticed the prices on their Mums.

Would you rather pay $14.99 for the 12 inch Mum planters with Purple Fountain Grass like these at Trillium Hill.........................


.....or $36.99 for these at Home Depot?


Or, $11.99 for these at Trillium Hill..........


...........compared to $17.98 for these overripe ones at Home Depot?


Crazy!

-----------------------------------------------

The Bar-B-Que at the Shoreliner, scheduled for this afternoon, was postponed until tomorrow due to the rain.  Allowed us to watch the Blue Jays, who played a good game today.  Hopefully they keep up the pace.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment