Friday, September 22, 2023

20/20

 The eyes are in sync today.  It's the fourth day since the second operation and both are working well.  First time in 80 years that I haven't needed either glasses or contact lenses.  It's interesting that, although I haven't worn contacts for over 20 years, I do get the feeling that I should be taking the contacts out when I head for bed.

In any event, we headed to the Optometrist and made an appointment for a checkup, and donated my two old pairs of glasses (and two pair of Mardi's) to the Lions Club project.

Next, we headed to the Driver Test location on Kenora to get my Driver's License updated.  Don't need that "corrective lenses required" notation any longer.  Just took a few minutes for a vision check - new license will arrive in a few days.

----------------------------------------
Then, it was on to Trillium Hill.  Still not cleared to drive the mower, but I decided that watering the plants in the front garden was OK.

Headed back to the greenhouse to discover that Trillium Hill is now featuring cut flowers and, since Sean insisted 😏, I bought my love some Gladioli.

If I didn't still need her to get me around, I would have instead bought her one of these lovely warty pumpkins (so she'd keep me in her thoughts)!

------------------------------------------
Blue Jays are looking like a team that wants to get to the playoffs.  Nice victory tonight over Tampa Bay.

Stay well and enjoy the fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment