Today, I managed to complete two gardens that I've been working on recently.
In the picture above, don't tell David, I reclaimed most of the plants from hanging baskets that were on the trailer heading for the compost pile. I have no pride!
Give them a couple of days and they'll be thriving again. And I'll have better eyesight to see them!
You can also see David's corn and pumpkin patch in the background. It's doing well and should put on a good show for Hallowe'en.
The rest of the gardens will have to wait until I return from the Injured Reserve List😇.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks to all of you who have reassured me about tomorrow's procedure. I'm looking forward to much improved eyesight, although I will miss my current perfect vision at a distance of 8 inches. I'll need a microscope to match that in the future.
Hard to believe that Mardi will look even better to me after tomorrow. Can't wait to ogle her.
-----------------------------------------------
Stay well my friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment