I was under the mistaken impression that climate change would mean global warming and the result would be heat and drought. Well, that's true for the west, but for us the bigger threat seems to be drowning!
Thursday at golf, it was cart path only. And every step was soggy.
I needed a two hour nap afterwards.
Then, yesterday at the Peach Festival. You needed rubber boots for some areas!
Today, I headed to the greenhouse, to work on a couple of gardens and to do my last pre-op grass cutting. Made a few tracks.
But it's done. Probably won't get back at cutting grass until the end of September, so David's on his own. DAVID, PLEASE DON'T CUT IT WITH THE TRACTOR! I'm still fixing ruts from last year.
Of course, David has challenges of his own. There's a reason
they call this a shipping "dock".
-------------------------------------
Stay well. I intend to!





No comments:
Post a Comment