David headed to Port Perry this morning with a load of Mums and made it back to Gary's in time to park his truck and join us for lunch.
Here is our golfer group. You will note that half of us were able to come up with orange shirts in honour of Truth and Reconciliation Day. I've talked to a lot of folks who wanted to buy a tribute shirt but couldn't find any. Thanks to Yancy, I was in appropriate attire. Hopefully, next year our native artists will be able to meet the demand.
After enjoying Gary's burgs, Sandro's salad and Calvin's pies, the tournament began. David and I were up first in the Quoits competition.
Sandro and Ron looked formidable in the beginning, but at the end the champions were...............(drum roll please)................
.....the Craig "brothers". Ta Da!
Many thanks to Gary and Jill for putting on such a party. David and I are looking forward to defending our crown next year!
---------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays lost tonight. They're hanging on in the playoff chase by a thread.
---------------------------------------------------
Mardi and I are heading to Forest, Ontario tomorrow. We'll talk about that later.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment