Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Minority Eh?

Missed posting last night, courtesy of a Microsoft update.  Seems like after every update  the computer takes forever to get going the first time.  After twenty minutes and no success I gave up.  Much better tonight.

---------------------------------------------------

Now wasn't that an exciting election?  We do welcome change!

We can only hope that Trudeau will shut up for a while and actually do some of the things he has promised.  I'm sure that our Indigenous friends would welcome that!  The folks in Afghanistan would have welcomed his help as well.

And the Conservatives will now carve up Erin O'Toole because he softened their message during the election.  Erin isn't the problem - the stone age folks in his party are the real problem.  They and their platform are the reasons that Trudeau is still around.

-----------------------------------------------------

We enjoyed the company of Al Addis today at golf.  Haven't seen him for a while.  He's the handsome dude between me and the camera.  'Twas a beautiful day for golf!


After golf, the partners for our annual Quoits Championship were picked.  The event was to take place on Thursday, but when David drew my name as his partner, all of a sudden Thursday was cancelled because of the threat of rain and an ominous warning "We may not be able to get the game in this year" was issued.

I think Sven's afraid of the Craigs!  The Scots can take on the Norse any time.
--------------------------------------------------

I completed my landscaping project yesterday, but I'll wait until I've cut the grass a couple of times before I show it.  In the meantime, I'm watering the sod every day until roots are established.

---------------------------------------------------

Blue Jays lost last night but won a tough one tonight, so they're still in a wild card spot.  Exciting to watch.

---------------------------------------------------

Stay positive.  Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment