Dug for a couple of hours and made good progress on my resodding project. Then started to cut grass. I was as far from the greenhouse as I could get when a surprise rain storm started. Torrential rain and it lasted for several minutes. Don't need to water the baskets today!
Came home with a wet butt.
-------------------------------------------
Blue Jays won again! Took four games from the Yankees and put themselves back into the playoff picture. Exciting stuff!
During every break in the game I switched over to the U.S. Open in tennis and watched our very attractive, and talented young lady, Leylah Fernandez, win her match and progress to the final match. Now we have to hope that our man can do the same.
---------------------------------------------
After those exciting skirmishes I watched the end of the debate between the party leaders. Nothing changed as far as I could tell. No party is likely to win a majority, so I'm voting for a Conservative minority just to shake things up a bit.
In the end it won't matter who I vote for because this riding seems to be a loyal NDP stronghold. But I'll still vote.
----------------------------------------------
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment