First off, we send birthday greetings to Mark Richardson, my Dofasco/Tromper friend, and to Esther, Malcolm's squeeze. Best wishes to both.
--------------------------------
Thank you to the folks who have praised my bird pictures. There is a story behind the quality of those pictures.
Last year, my phone gave up the ghost and I bought a replacement down here. What I didn't realize was that the quality of the camera depends on the price you pay. And the quality sucked - anything farther away than a few yards was too fuzzy.
Enter my lovebird. Mardi doesn't use her phone much as a camera, whereas I do it a lot for the blog. So, she volunteered to trade phones.
And that's how the quality of my pictures improved. Luckily, I'm man enough to deal with a phone with pink in it 😎.
Thank you Mardi!
---------------------------------------------
This afternoon we played a game of putt putt. Scores are redacted but I have to admit that I had to buy Mardi a beer after the round.
Mardi found a Minecraft shoe button on the course and gave it to a young girl.Then we headed out for a walk on the street that we will be moving to at the end of the month. Decided which side of the street we wanted to be located on.
-----------------------------------------
Life is good! Sorry about the snow. Remember, Porter flies out of Hamilton every day. Don't let the child king rob you of your winter sun. Love to have company.
Stay well.



No comments:
Post a Comment