Monday, April 22, 2024

Steaks and Sod

 For her birthday, Mardi and I enjoyed dinner at Chuck's Roadhouse last night.  Chose that spot because their steaks are the best tasting beef that I've had in years.  Worth checking out!

-----------------------------------------

Managed to put in three hours at the greenhouse today, but only one of those hours dealing with sod - the old body has its limits.  My agenda for this year includes a lot more sod removal, but I've got the rest of the summer to pick away at it.

And, if I complete the agenda, it will be another three or four years before it needs to be done again.  That's fortunate because, although I hate to admit it, this is probably the last year that I will be interested in digging and moving sod.   

Fortunately, there's lots of lawns, gardens and odd jobs to keep me busy.

----------------------------------------

Back at it tomorrow.

Stay well.


No comments:

Post a Comment