Sunday, July 4, 2021

Yard Sale Day

 The world is returning to normal - I joined Mardi and Judy for their first Yard Sale adventure of the year.

A minstrel was located at one of the street sales.  I made a donation for the picture.

Lots of locations, lots of bargains.  Judy made out just fine.

There are two comforters in that right hand pile.  Total cost $1.

Mardi came home with an arm full of jigsaw puzzles, some wool, drink glasses, etc.

I made out OK too.  Three golf shirts for a total of $5.


The Crossroads Family Restaurant was apparently a victim of the pandemic.  I got these three shirts for a total of $5.

I also bought an ice resurfacer for David to add to his equipment fleet.


While I was at the greenhouse I did my watering and cut the grass down front with the push mower.  The riding mower is out of action again.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Then I came home in time to watch the start of the Blue Jays game.  They beat Tampa Bay handily once again.

I understand that, in another sport, a Tampa Bay team is doing much better at beating a team from Canada.  Leafs fans are probably happy about that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Stay well.



No comments:

Post a Comment