Completed another garden today.
Before............lots of weed under the Potentilla (shrub on the right) and grass in the perennial Geranium (in the middle), ragged edges.
First step, outline the garden and remove the sod.
As you can see, around the tree I removed about a foot of sod. The rest of the garden just got a trim.
And the finished product.
And yes, I will do your pond garden Monica. I have worked out an algorithm to get an estimated date:
- pace of play - similar to my golf, ready and steady
- hours of work - typically two to four each day
- still have about 200 yards of tree line gardens to create and get under control
- must keep three acres of lawn cut
- weed gardens as necessary
So.... how about I pencil you in for your anniversary in August 2025?
-------------------------------------------------------
Blue Jays got slaughtered tonight.
Stay well.
No comments:
Post a Comment